HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg SMC (Nights) in Summerville, South Carolina
Come and join a unit where patients say, "I have never felt more comfortable in an unfamiliar place, my stay was excellent." If you want to learn about a diverse patient population, then this unit is for you. Their innovative and ambitious unit practice council is constantly finding new ways to enhance patient outcomes and employee satisfaction. Apply today to join this team!
Trident Health is a multi-facility health system located in South Carolina's Lowcountry, an dis part of the national HCA healthcare network. Trident is comprised of two acute care hospitals – Trident Medical Center andSummerville Medical Center– and Moncks Corner Medical Center, which provides outpatient medical services and 24/7 Emergency Services. Affiliated with Trident are a number of physician practices that provide family medicine, surgical services and specialty medical care. These quality-focused entities work together to bring excellence in medical and wellness services to residents of the Lowcountry. For the third straight year, The Joint Commission recently recognized Trident as one of the nation’s top hospitals for quality and safety.
- Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
- BLS – Healthcare provider
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire.
- Transfers/New Hires have six (6) months from employment to obtain ACLS certification.
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have effective critical thinking, decisive judgment and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg SMC (Nights)
Location: South Carolina-Summerville-Summerville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-19503