Atlas Technologies, Inc Information Assurance Manager in North Charleston, South Carolina
We currently have an opening for an Information Assurance Manager in the Charleston, SC area.
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an Information Assurance (IA) Manager to serve as the industry IA lead, working alongside government engineering and acquisition teams as they plan, design and develop the next generation of Coast Guard vessels and their C5ISR equipment. As the lead, you will help ensure complete IA compliance by assisting systems as they work through the DIACAP and RMF processes to obtain and maintain accreditations. You will develop IA vulnerability POAMs to align critical resources against program and budget timelines, and you will develop strategies and tools to gain efficiencies in maintaining the systems’ security posture. This position will be accountable for defining, tasking, and tracking priorities to deliver results in line with our customer’s strategic objectives. Our ideal candidate will have a depth and breadth of IA knowledge and practices from the Department of Homeland Security, the USCG or the Navy teams and strong verbal and communication skills that can communicate on both a technical and project management level.
Essential duties*functions and areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:*
- Creation and submission of DIACAP / RMF packages
- Submission and tracking of IATO and ATO packages
- Develop IA POAMs
- Develop strategies for future IA posture maintenance
- Assess IA workload and personnel requirements
- Ensure compliance with IA policies and procedures
- Ensure certification compliance of product procurements
- Review / approve security plans from System Administrators
- Oversee/conduct IA testing, remediation and mitigations
- Distribute new IA requirements as they become available
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, resolve, and monitor cyber security risks
- Document and log cybersecurity risks and mitigation plans
- Leading cybersecurity risk meetings with appropriate personnel
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must possess and maintain a minimum of a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
- Must have demonstrated, recent, and relevant experience working with senior government managers of IA issues
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating an ability to communicate on both a technical and project management level
- Experience preparing formal written technical content for the development, implementation, and management of projects
- Support SPAWAR Atlantic in Charleston, SC
- Attend multiple scheduled meetings on a regular basis
- Possess the ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Express ideas clearly and diplomatically
- Work efficiently and proactively without constant supervision
- Possess passion for providing quality and technically sound solutions
- This position will require candidate to be able to understand the identified roles and responsibilities listed and be able to hit the ground running with minimal assistance.
- 10+ years' progressive experience as an Information Assurance technician/manager
- Demonstrated experience with DIACAP and RMF
- Strong knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Domain knowledge to include: Cross Domain Technologies, virtualization, cloud IA, cryptography, PKI, network and host-based intrusion detection and prevention systems, and operational readiness, verification and validation
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferred, but experience may be substituted for degree
- Certified IAM III and/or IAT III, with recent and relevant DHS, DoD, or government experience in IT, IA preferred
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlastakes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our Core Values and our Vision of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.
Atlas offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Visit ourcareers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us onFacebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
EEO is the Law Poster Pay Transparency Disability Rights
Location: North Charleston, SC