ManTech Software Integrator in Charleston, South Carolina
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Computer Programmer/Software Integrator for our growing programs in Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current DoD security clearance.
MAGTF C2 Software Integrator will be responsible for the integration of USMC tactical data system software builds containing COTS/GOTS software in accordance with DoD Cybersecurity guidelines/requirements. This is an opportunity to join a cutting edge, highly visible environment offering growth and stability.
Working knowledge of installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting Windows 10 (W10), to include local policy management, registry editing, and scripting
Proficiency in System Preparation (Sysprep) and capture of base images for deployments across different hardware models using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)
Extensive experience with installing/integrating, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting the following Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Command and Control (C2) applications/systems:
• Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC) Client
• Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC) Gateway
• Effects Management Tool (EMT)
• Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Server (TCS)
• Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS)
• Capability to comprehend Cybersecurity vulnerabilities and/or mitigations and apply them in a W10 environment from the following tools/sources:
• Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Scans
• Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts/Bulletins (IAVAs/Bs)
• Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
• Proficiency with configuring and administering Virtual Machines in a VMWare, vSphere Web Client architecture
• Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting
• Experience with integrating, configuring, and troubleshooting XMPP Chat applications (e.g. OpenFire, Transverse)
• Experience with integrating, configuring, and troubleshooting McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) suite of applications (e.g. VirusScan, Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS))
• Must meet DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (IAT-II) certification requirements
• CompTIA Security+ CE, and
• Any other DoD approved IAT II baseline certifications (e.g. MCSA W10)
• Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
• Experience with the following additional MAGTF C2 / Situational Awareness (SA) applications/systems:
• Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Workstation (JTCW)
• Command Operations Center (COC)
• Joint Battle Command – Platform (JBC-P)
• Fundamental knowledge of computer networking concepts and technologies
High School diploma or GED. Completed the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering, Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator(MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP),CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP),
Note: Experience may be concurrent.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.