Mahle Maintenance Technician in Charleston, South Carolina
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Ensure all machinery is in safe working condition.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in root cause analysis processes.
- Assist in cross training of maintenance team and other team members.
- Complete cost effective repairs in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in CIP (continuous improvement process).
- Complete assigned work orders and preventive maintenance work orders
- Function as a member of Manufacturing, Engineering, 5s, Ergonomic, or Kaizan teams.
- Responsible for quality of own work.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; trade school a plus.
- Journeyman certificate or 5 years industrial mechanical experience.
- Working knowledge of common maintenance tools.
- Ability to weld preferred.
- General knowledge and experience in power transmissions, pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics, etc as applicable in manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Proven fabrication skills and ability to read blueprints and drawings.
- Good general and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Good general maintenance knowledge.
- Basic machining experience in mill or lathe and ability to interpret precision measurement instruments (ie caliper, dial indicator, etc.).
- Ability to use a computer keyboard to enter various data and work orders.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Amber Paugh is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled