Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Fountain Installer in Charleston, South Carolina
Have you always wanted to work for an organization that has been deeply committed to its consumers, customers and communities for over 100 years? If so, we are the place for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US. We are passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. Our people, service, growth and pursuit of excellence, all inspire a purpose driven culture and career.
We’re looking for a Fountain Installer to join our Charleston, SCEquipment Services Team!
What you should know about working as a Fountain Installer:
Fountain Installer is responsible for the installation, removal and/or movement of Cold Drink Equipment such as Coolers, Venders, Coffee, Tea and Cappuccino units.
What would success look like?
- Sanitize all equipment.
- Diagnosis and repair of Cold Drink Equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all CCBCC customers.
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as needed.
- Maintain safety at all times (vehicle operation and equipment installation).
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets, parts list etc.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local guidelines for fountain equipment.
Other duties assigned by the Territory Manager.
Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Basic electrical/refrigeration/plumbing experience
- Experience with CO2 tanks and working with CO2 systems.
- Experience in installation in a construction/remodeling type environment.
- Ability to & experience in moving large pieces of equipment and lift 100 LBS.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends.
- Knowledge/experience with fountain equipment including pre-mix & post-mix systems.
- Job history must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative & the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Must have an excellent driving record and a valid driver's license. 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Refrigeration/HVAC/Trade or Vocational certification.
- Experience in repair,installation & preventative maintenance of fountain systems.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Charleston, SC
Job Code: TE6110