CF Real Estate Services Assistant Property Manager in Charleston, South Carolina
Assistant Property Manager
If you are looking for one of the top rated cultures in the multi-family industry, you have found your home. #wearecf
Our associates state that CF Real Estate Services is a company that offers a busy, challenging, exciting, rewarding, and fun place to be! Others have stated, "Great company with great people" and "Quite possibly the best company I've ever worked for!"
Don't just take our word for it, check out our balanced reviews on Glassdoor.com!
You are the next in charge and the co-pilot in leading a multi-million dollar community! You're the right hand, the left, and the yin to the yang.
The Assistant Property Manager assists the local leadership team in leading the day-to-day operations of a multi-million dollar apartment community, performs a variety of administrative/clerical duties and has primary responsibility for the collection and posting
of all income due to the property. You're the smiling face that will be collecting rent, posting payment, and following up on the administrative financial tasks of the location.
What You WIll Be Responsible For
• You are the Property Manager's right hand, and sometimes the left! You will lead and run the property in their absence and often at a moment's notice. Be ready to lead at anytime.
• You will be nimble and flexible, often working weekends to maintain the financial health of the property.
• Collects and accurately posts all rent and other revenue payments and makes deposits
• You will be an authority in various software programs including One-Site or Yardi system updates to provide timely information regarding the activity and profitability
• Implements the eviction and dispossessory warrant procedures according to policies, procedures and state law.
• Processes accounts payable according to standard operating procedures.
• Prepares and processes monthly past-due collection reports for submission to the collection agency. Slay all of the extra paperwork daily!
• Processes previous resident’s files after apartment has been inspected and prepares invoices for damage repair.
• Builds and maintains positive relationships with residents in an effort to easily resolve issues and to make the property a pleasant place to live.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by manager. Thanks HR for making us add this in!
How Will You Be The Right Fit?
Education: High School or equivalent and college degree is a plus!
One to three years Certification/Licenses:
Special Skills, Knowledge or Abilities: Possess knowledge of banking, financial data, and of course on site property management operations.
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer because we rock!
CF Real Estate Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
CF is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screenings and other post employment screenings per Drug Free Workplace policies and procedures. Hugs not drugs!